The stone egg practice to strengthen the vagina emerged in ancient china. Until recently this was a secret practice, only available for the members of the royal family. Since ancient times these practices were used for improving physical and spiritual health of a woman. These eggs are often called yoni eggs.
Yoni in sanskrit literally means sacred temple, and is used to refer to a woman’s vagina. The egg is an amazing tool that helps tone the lower abdomen and strengthen the muscles of the pelvic and urogenital diaphragms, which serve as a floor for all our vital organs. When these muscles are strong they prevent leakage of our vital force and sexual energy and help us to keep it under control.
Black obsidian is a very protective stone. It forms a shield against negativity and absorbs lower vibrational energies. Because of this it should be cleansed regularly in running water.
Small sized black obsidian egg (fits in the palm of your hand).
Yoni Egg Chakrub properties can assist with:
● Stimulating sensual imagination.
● Opening the heart chakra, teaching the true essence of love & attracting love in all forms (self, platonic, erotic, maternal).
● Understanding our needs and emotions with clarity.
● Dealing with the ebbs & flows of relationships.
● Raising self-esteem & self-worth.
● Relieves muscular and emotional tension.
● Enhanced sexual pleasure.
● Stronger vaginal muscles.
● Increase hormones and regulate hormonal balance.
● Helps remove trauma stored in the womb.
● Spiritual enlightenment and spiritual awareness Increase.
● Tightens and tones the vaginal wall.
● Better orgasms.
Color and size variations may occur; hand shaped and made out of pure stone.
Yoni eggs are not recommended for women using an IUD.